Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wednesday' Waggles

It's HOT!!!and I am so glad to be home so I can relax and get ready for tomorrow. It will probably as HOT tomorrow as today but I will cross that bridge when I come to it. I have a question that might require thought but then again maybe not.

The question: When we are pumping gas into our vehicles, how do we know the pumps are accurate. You may see the stickers on the pumps where they have been checked by the State, but remember the State as well as other branches of the government set the gas prices.....HUMMMMM

3 comments:

Missy Glave said...

Gosh, I hope they are right.

I just read somewhere if we would drive 55 mph that we would save money on our gas. For each 5 miles per hour driven over 60 it's like paying an extra 40 cents per gallon.

We are starting to see the gas prices go down here. Today I saw some for $3.81 a gallon.

Bonnie said...

That is a question to ponder, even though I hear that question everytime we stop for gas. Unless you know someone on the inside, we will never know for sure.

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view