Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wednesday

Miss Piggy went on a great adventure yesterday....She went to the Humane Society with us and picked up Wade's new puppy, Dixie. We met Wade and Christina at Poinciana McDonald's to deliver the puppy. While we were waiting Miss Piggy suggested that maybe we should EAT!!! So we got a bag of burgers and ate them in the rain.....
Well it has finally happened. What you may ask? I have found the best server (waitress) in the world and she works at Bob Evans in Lake Wales, Florida....Hard to believe I know but my wife Bonnie and me went to Bob Evans to eat the other night and Ashley, the best server in the world took our drink orders. Bonnie ordered ice water and I ordered Sweet Tea (two words) Ashley asked both of us if we wanted lemon and of course my wife does and I don't. That is the first time a server has not assumed that everybody in the world drinks lemon in their sweet tea (two words). KUDOS to Ashley.........by the way the food was good too!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Andi said...

Guess I'll have to request to sit in Ashley's section next time we eat at Bob Evans. I don't like lemon in my tea!!! My husband does...go figure!!!

Missy Glave said...

So glad you had the Ashley experience ... there are good waitresses out there!!

I love that picture of you holding your tea glass!