Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday

Finally it's Friday and we have a big decision to make. Do we order pizza or fry catfish, american fries and hush puppies for supper. Me and Bonnie were going to Tampa tonight to a American Diabetes Party for her walk she is doing, but it is raining in that area and there are too many idiots on the roads when it rains. Pizza or fish????? Thought about going to a movie but nothing is on that is any good. Fish or pizza????? So I decided to blog to try to help me decide. Fish Pizza ??? Wait that would be anchovies and I don't like anchovies on my pizza. We are planning on going to St. Cloud tomorrow and see Wade and Christina, probably hit yard sales on the way. Wait, if I cook fish I will have to clean up the mess, hummmmm. Pizza it is.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I know you were looking forward to cooking catfish. And I'm sure if we had pizza delivered, we would have enjoyed not having to do anything but throw the box away. But I am so glad you decided that going to the "new" pizza place, Giovanni's was the way to go. And I'm glad you enjoyed the old-fashioned, thin crusted, greasy pizza. YUMMY!

Andi said...

Pizza is always good! I like mine thin crust style too. Haven't tried Giovanni's yet but I think it's the same as NY Pizza Baby and I have had it.

Have a good weekend and safe travels to St Cloud.

Cecile said...

Pizza sounds yummy!!Keep on treating Bonnie like a Queen because she deserves it!! She's a sweetie!!
Cecile