Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday

Sittin' here, after a nice supper at Olive Garden where me and the Love of my Life Bonnie had the garlic shrimp and pasta with lemon cream chesse cake for dessert. I have always wanted to own my own resturant. My menu would consist of anything you could imagine........fried tater sandwich, fried weenies, mayonaise and potato chip sandwich. All the things you have had to eat throughout your life. I would have no printed menus, people could come in and order whatever they want. While sittin' at Olive Garden I came up with another comcept to my resturant, a rest area with easy chairs and tv's, a room with beds for those that just want to lay down and of course a place to 'waller up'. What is 'waller up' you may ask? This would be a place out back under a shade tree with a mud hole, people could just 'waller up' and relax.......

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

You have some very bizaare ideas for a restaurant, but that's what would probably make it a success. I love you for your craziness and hope that someday your dream of owning a restaurant will come true.

Anonymous said...

I would eat at your restaurant every day with food like that,Southern Style!!!!The old Possum 1

Missy Glave said...

Sounds like great ideas ...

I think you should name your restaurant Hut'n'Bon's Place!