Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday

Well..........I got everything done today that I wanted to do. mounted a new mail box, repaired 3 windows and spent time with my wife watching the NASCAR race. We did not win the NASCAR pool at work because we had Boby Labonte and Kurt Busch, but Bonnie's favorite driver won, Carl Edwards......Tomorrow starts another busy week for the Simple Man but I am looking forward to next weekend already to spend time with the Grand Kids.........probably take CJ school shopping, something I have never done. But I think it will be enjoyable.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I know I joke all the time about you not doing anything around the house, but you definitely proved me wrong this weekend. Maybe I should get sick more often (LOL). You forgot to mention you did the laundry and dishes too. You are a wonderful husband and I wouldn't trade you for the world. I Love You!

Cecile said...

Awww.
You two are mushy in love.
You just don't see that to often.
I am so glad that Bonnie is feeling better!
Cecile